Contract position with immediate hire in Nashville, TN area.
Telecommunication Senior Project Manager familiar with Ericsson and with experience coordinating and completing all aspects of the engineering design of wireless telecommunication sites including raw land sites and co-locations on existing towers, and potentially rooftops and water tanks. Accountable for demonstrating a high level of project management expertise through successful execution of a platform consolidation project utilizing professional conduct. Responsible for leading the project from scheduling, resourcing, development and implementation, to validation and deployment. Experience with telecommunication architectural and engineering (AE) drivers from the initial site walk/audit through the design of final construction drawings. Ability to direct a technical team in the execution of various engineering assignments. Dependable self-starter with excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to work independently on multiple projects at one time.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications / Education / Experience / Desired Skills & Certifications
- Lead project team and be accountable for teams overall success.
- Responsibility includes management of scope, budget, risk, resources, plan/timeline, deliverables.
- Determine staffing needs, and work with resource management and other project managers to coordinate assignment of staff to projects.
- Work with subcontractors and/or partners as subject matter experts in various technologies.
- Present to clients project methodologies and controls where required.
- Be detail oriented and use analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous.
- Assess and plan development efforts.
- Monitor and adjust for project requirement changes accordingly.
- Ensure internal and external client escalation procedures are followed in a timely manner for prompt problem resolution on projects.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of client solutions.
- Participate, and/or lead, knowledge sharing activities.
- Work with and/or providing presentations to internal / external group/resources.
- Coordinate sub-consultant team members.Utilize project tracker/spreadsheet to monitor and maintain project schedules.
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive market based salary commensurate with experience and education with full benefits package that includes major medical, dental, disability, life and AD&D insurance, 401k, and FSA..
- Familiar with Ericsson projects, processes and systems,
- PMP Certified, preferred.
- BS degree
- 7-10 years of professional work experience, or previous wireless telecommunications experience is required
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft Project
- Valid driver's license and registered vehicle required.
- Occasional business travel required.
4G Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you require assistance or an alternate method of applying, please call (910) 486-8893 and ask to speak to Human Resources Representative, or email email@example.com
4G Communications, Inc. - 2 years ago