Perform programming of automation and control systems on industrial machine tools and corresponding HMI interfaces.
· Construct electrical schematics using dedicated computer software
· Create logic for program design, simulation, testing and startup.
· Provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
· Implement standard engineering practices.
· Other tasks which are within the scope of this position.
- Experience with equipment related to a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to industrial control systems
- Additional experience with CNC’s, PLC’s, HMI’s, and VFD’s helpful.
- Manufacturing related programming experience is desired.
OTHER JOB CRITERIA
- Initiative and ability to complete tasks independently.
- Respect the confidentiality of company information.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Travel up to 25%.
- Follow safe work practices.
- Non-air conditioned manufacturing plant and plant yard environment.
- Positions throughout the day include standing, sitting, leaning and bending.
- Motions include pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying of objects up to 75 lbs.
- Safety equipment requirements include safety glasses and steel toed shoes.