Job Requisition Number 85805BR Market Title Customer Manager Primary Work Location Boise, ID, US Position Status Full Time Average Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs)
Job Overview Summary The Customer Manager role is directly responsible for assisting in the development and execution of client’s plans within specific customers. The CM is also responsible for creating division level visibility to the retailers and their initiatives. Furthermore, the CM is responsible for providing an exceptional level of service delivered with passion, integrity, innovation and consistency.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
- Individual must posses a complete understanding of the value proposition, with respect to selling points and features, for the client’s brands.
- Manage and executing client’s plans at local retailers. Key areas will include contracts, distribution, pricing, merchandising and financial management.
- Communicating status of client’s plans with local retailers to the Account Executive. Focus areas are contracts, pricing, merchandising and spending.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with local customers to include a complete understanding of their go to market strategies.
- Communicating changes in local retailer initiatives/direction. Key areas would include pricing strategy (EDLP to Hi/Lo), marketing, merchandising, personnel changes, and pertinent organizational news.
- Work with CROSSMARK representatives in the field as directed by management.
- Adheres to all company policies.
- Maintain updated service cards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a minimum of one year industry experience.
Computer Skills: Computer literate: Excel basics including pivot tables, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet basics, willingness to learn.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid Driver’s License is required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work environment: Office environment with some travel
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are the home...