This is a senior management position that requires expertise in facilities maintenance management. A minimum of ten years experience is required. BA degree and professional certification are preferred. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirement.
1. Manage a varity of - sometimes simultaneous - projects involving facilities and club property maintenance.
2. Prepare and manage detailed and complex budgets, for both operating and reserve expenses.
3. Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates.
4. Ensure compliance.
5. Participate as an active senior team member, showing support and respect to fellow team members.
6. Provide excellent customer service.
Requirements besides the above mentioned experience and education:
1. Excellent communication and leadership skills
2. Ability to understand and work in a senior community.
3. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment and to accept direction.
4. Valid CDL with a clean DMV record
5. Drug testing
6. Background check
7. Excellent mobility
For a detailed Job Description, please visit our website at www.thevillagesgcc.com .
To apply : submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or use fax# 408-274-1967.
Deadline to apply: 2/14/2011