Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Manager, North America Talent Management
Mylan Inc. ranks among the leading generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world and provides products to customers in more than 150 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios supported by a robust product pipeline; operates one of the world’s largest active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturers; and runs a specialty business focused on respiratory, allergy and psychiatric therapies. For more information, please visit
Mylan is currently seeking a Manager North America Talent. The successful candidate will provide Human Relations (HR) support related to Mylan’s implementation and delivery of the Talent Management Strategy. This person will create, manage, and implement programs, tools, and processes to ensure appropriate talent is available for the future through talent management, career development, performance management, succession planning, and leadership development strategies.
Perform job functions in accordance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), federal and state laws, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines, health authority regulations, and departmental processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop, lead, and execute Mylan’s Global talent strategy on a regional scale, while ensuring relevance and impact locally.
2. Provide leadership on all core talent management processes and programs regionally including succession planning, talent movement, performance management, leadership development, and professional development.
3. Connect talent strategy with business strategy by providing counsel and leadership to business and/or HR leaders to develop training programs that align with Mylan’s talent management strategy.
4. Manage extensive regional talent budget to ensure resources are allocated properly, and talent activities are financially supported.
5. Implement regional leadership programs at all levels of the organization, including coaching and mentoring programs.
6. Lead regional talent management review program/processes and ensure a robust succession plan and identified and developed critical talent.
7. Could be assigned a client group to support as an HR Business Partner.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Must possess knowledge of the strategic value of integrated Talent Management processes with a strong business acumen. Understanding of enterprise software, particularly HRIS and other Talent Management technologies as they relate to Performance Management, Learning Management, and Succession Management.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 5 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration. A Master's degree (or equivalent) and 7 years of Talent-focused Human Relations experience preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
Must possess strong oral and written communication and relationship building skills, with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations. Demonstrated skills in leadership, influence, coaching, and project management. The ability to prioritize tasks and assignments is key for success in this role. Additionally, working knowledge of common office software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Visio, and navigating the Internet is required.
At Mylan, we are not satisfied with anything less than being the best. As one of the world's leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, the key to our success starts with a relentless drive to set the highest industry standards in everything we do. It takes exceptional people working together to achieve excellence. As a team, we earn our customers’ trust and loyalty by placing a high premium on always doing the right things in the right way.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Opening Up a World of Opportunities
Feb 7, 2013, 5:59:59 AM
Mylan knows you probably don't know its name, but hopes you'll appreciate the prices of its drugs. Through Mylan...