Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Status: Exempt, Salaried, Full-time
Reports to: President/CEO
Provides a variety of functions related to the administrative support of the President/CEO.
- Manage and maintain President/CEO’s schedule, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Monitor, respond to, and distribute incoming communications.
- Review outgoing communications with President/CEO.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Ensure President/CEO is prepared in advance of upcoming meetings.
- File and retrieve hard copy and electronic files, documents, and reference materials.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Interact with external clients.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, post high school education preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in an executive assistant role, preferably in a medical or health insurance environment.
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to the changing needs of the department.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative when dealing with critical issues.
- Judgment and decision-making ability.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Proficient PC skills in Windows-based applications.
EHIM is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, genetic characteristics and any other factor protected by law.
EHIM - 24 months ago