Large gastroenterology practice is seeking an office manager for our Manassas location but may require travel to our other 2 offices in Woodbridge and Stafford.
Primary role is daily supervision, staff management, administrative support, facilitating development and implementation of new policies and strategies, and ensuring the best quality of care for our patients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Staff management
- Evaluating office production and devise new techniques to improve office efficiency and flow
- Managing all financial transaction in the office and ensuring a system of checks an balances
- Managing vendors and service contracts for the office
- Tracking and ordering supplies and inventory
- Maintaining policy and procedure manuals
- Maintain office conditions and repairs as needed
- Serving as a member of a collaborative management team of Associates in Gastroenterology
- 2-3 years of previous medical practice management experience
- College degree preferred
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong decision making & problem solving skills
- Well organized
- Basic computer skills and comfort utilizing electronic health records
Salary is negotiable, we offer great benefits.