The primary responsibility is to provide project scheduling support, integration, analysis, and reporting that allows construction management to understand project status and make effective and timely decisions.
Secondary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and/or implement the project scheduling reporting integration processes and system.
- Update project schedules with validated data in a timely manner. Provide input for Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports.
- In conjunction with the Construction Field Engineers, monitor and analyze work progress against the schedule.
- Support contractor delay claim schedule impact analysis and recovery plan development. Monitor and manage multiple schedule scenarios.
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business, or equivalent experience.
- Four or more years experience in project schedule preparation, monitoring, and updating with emphasis in construction phase.
- Must have ability to understand and evaluate project direction and participate in ongoing reporting to construction and client management.
- Experience with construction of power plants or large, multi-discipline industrial projects.
- Experience developing extensive/functional work breakdown structures used to develop schedules for large, multi-discipline industrial projects.
- Proficient in Primavera P6 scheduling software. Must be able to set-up and maintain resource and cost loaded schedules.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to integrate multiple parties, and the ability to adapt project controls principles in a construction environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to take short and long term assignments at domestic and international project sites.
Sargent & Lundy LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sargent & Lundy LLC offers equal employment opportunity without regard to race, gender, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military status, or any other basis protected by applicable Federal, State or Local Fair Employment Law. EOE-M/F/D/V
Sargent & Lundy - 17 months ago
The drill for Sargent & Lundy is to deliver engineering, construction management, and consulting services to the global power industry....