The Senior Information Architect will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions within Business Intelligence and Data Management software to meet request of the business. This is a very hands-on position that requires agile BI development. Ideal person should be able to create data solutions leveraging MDM and DW technologies seamlessly based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles. This role will work under the direct leadership of the Senior Manager for Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence. Knowledge of industry wide used Business Intelligence Software and Data Integration Management technologies are required. This individual may be asked to solely perform these functions or may choose to delegate some of these functions to other member of their team, per agreement with the Senior Manager for Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence. Ultimately, responsibility for ensuring that the functions are performed rests with this position.
- Proven track record of success in implementations with Data Warehouse Management, Data as a Service, Business Intelligence and enterprise architecture areas.
- Develops and implements business intelligence solutions for accessing and analyzing data and Meta data.
- Experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Mart, ODS architectures
- Expertise in data modeling in star, snowflake and other dimensional modeling
- Experience in architecting and developing Database solutions both in OLAP and OLTP technologies.
- Extensive experience in architecting, data modeling, design, development, data migration and data integration aspects of SDLC.
- Experience working with middleware and web technologies
- Experience with data infrastructure and physical architecture
- Experience with high availability and cloud computing
- Participate and/or lead in design sessions, demos and prototype sessions, testing and training workshops with business users and other IT associates
- Develop documentation and maintain as needed
- Supports business projects by providing SME knowledge to project teams in the areas of Enterprise Data Management software and hardware capabilities
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, consistently and meet deadlines
- Strong business/technical oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM processes
- Experience creating metrics and dashboard analytics
- Strong working knowledge of different types of analysis tools, techniques and
- Demonstrated analytical ability and creativity in developing and implementing plans and solutions for complex problems on medium size projects
- Strong SQL skills
- 10+ years of IT experience in developing solutions via various Business Intelligence suites of reporting and developer products (i.e. SAP BW, BEx, SAP BusinessObjects, Pentaho, Oracle Hyperion Essbase)
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence design and data modeling techniques
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence report and dashboard development
Application and Data Management:
- 10+ years of Data Warehouse and Operational Reporting experience:
- Experience with ETL design – workflows, mappings, testing, etc.
- Familiarity with SAP Business Warehouse
- Experience with TOAD or similar tool
Master’s Degree or equivalent amount of work experience in business or IT consulting
Our Employees also receive Holiday pay, PTO and Health Benefits.
Will accept Candidate with TN Visa’s, EAD, H1 Transfers, U.S Citizens and Green Card holders. NO Corp 2 Corp, No C2C and No B2B, Please do not apply.