Inspirato is seeking an eager, intelligent, and highly analytical self-starter. The ideal candidate will be an individual who is able to communicate well with all levels of management and effectively translate the needs of the business into technical requirements and data driven solutions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the requirements listed below, as well as be a cultural fit in a hard-working but fun company that is disrupting and reinventing the luxury travel industry.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
Required Experience and Skills:
- Support analytical decision-making on key strategic initiatives by coordinating & developing data-driven solutions
- Support the design and development of a new data warehouse
- Serve as liaison between business leaders and Business Intelligence to define and communicate business objectives, data needs and report requirements
- Conceive, design, and build requirements for reports and analyses that answer business questions related to key strategic initiatives
- Navigate, understand, and leverage existing complex data structures
- Demonstrate proficient use of data analysis, data integration, and data visualization techniques that inform and accelerate decision-making
- Develop and deliver both oral and written communications on key findings, conclusions, and recommendations for business owners and for technical audiences
Additional Desired Experience and Skills:
- 1 – 3 years experience translating business requirements into technical requirements
- 2 – 4 years experience working with Informatica or similar ETL toolset (Pentaho, Ab-initio, Data Stage, SSIS etc.)
- 1 – 3 years experience working with relational database concepts and ability to write moderately complex SQL queries for ad-hoc analysis
- 1 – 3 years experience in Business Intelligence with hands-on experience using data warehouse or BI tools for business purposes (Microstrategy(preferred), OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos)
- Ability to build reporting solutions in Excel
- Ability to break-down complex business problems and recommend strategic solutions
- Ability to prioritize and work to accomplish several goals in tandem
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Knowledge of high end real estate or luxury villa rental industry preferred
- Experience in Hospitality, Sales, Operations, or Finance a plus
- Technical proficiency with Excel reporting, modeling and statistical analysis a plus
Who We Are!
- Undergraduate Major preference: Business, IS/IT, Computer Science, related field and/or experience
Launched in January 2011, Inspirato has one mission – to become the preeminent brand in luxury travel. To do this we obsess on equal parts exceptional experience and extraordinary value. A members-only club, Inspirato combines the space and intimacy of a private vacation home with the personal attention and service of the world's finest resorts to consistently deliver the highest quality vacations as well as valuable members-only rates and benefits.
Inspirato - 20 months ago