Ground Station Operator-WIC02016
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Wichita, Kansas, you will report to our Supervisor - Telemetry Data Operations. In your role, you will:
- Restore data for user access; complete user data requires; process data from testing (flight, ground, SITS)
- Build data analysis screens for users to collect and display telemetry data during flight-testing
- Set-up flight test data equipment on aircraft and ground support equipment to collect telemetry data during flight-testing
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience working with Windows operating systems
- Previous experience working with Linux operating systems is preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to three months a year.
- Must be willing to work any shift
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers and suppliers
- Previous experience preferred
- Must be able to Multi-task
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to watch our website and apply for additional positions that you are qualified for and may be of interest to you.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.01.2013, 1:58:59 PM
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...