We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive employee benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, long-term disability, education assistance, and paid time off.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa is a Native American Preference Employer
Conditions of Employment:
Potential employees must be 18 years of age or older. The potential employee must be able to pass a drug test and background check and must not have a felony conviction, whether expunged, annulled or sealed by the court. If you meet the minimum qualifications and are motivated to provide outstanding customer service, we hope you will apply for a position with us.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa is Oklahoma’s premier gaming destination. This breathtaking resort features two hotel towers overlooking the Tulsa skyline with over 2,200 electronic, poker and table games, over 35,000 square feet of ultra-modern meeting and convention space, an 18-hole championship golf course — Cherokee Hills Golf Club, multiple food and entertainment venues, and a 2,500 seat event center.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
A High School diploma is required.
One year of directly related experience is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
This position requires:
Knowledge of kitchen cleanliness
Strong organizational skills
Knowledge of the rotation and storage of all food types
Proficiently operate basic office equipment, computer, and basic computer programs utilized in daily operations (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR CNE TRAINING
Must be able to obtain a Cherokee Nation Gaming License and/or OHRC License. Must have a valid driver’s license. Must complete all CNE provided Alcohol Awareness Training.
The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position, but is not meant to be all inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned when necessary.
1. Responsible for all deliveries of goods to the kitchen.
2. Receive all goods and assigns all products to their proper storage location.
3. Ensure proper rotation and necessary storage requirements are met of all goods received.
4. Responsible for miscellaneous functions conducive to kitchen operations as deemed necessary.
5. Adhere to all safety and sanitation standards according to local, county, state, federal, and tribal laws.
6. Duties may vary by location.
7. Assist with the evaluation of new equipment and maintenance agreements.
8. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
CNE Work Schedule: Hours May Vary.