PART TIME / 20HRS/WK / DAY SHIFT
**RN OR LPN is REQUIRED. Marketing/Sales experience is REQUIRED. All others need not apply**
THIS IS A HEALTHCARE MARKETING POSITION
Responsible for fostering a working relationship with referral sources such as acute care facilities, physicians, skilled nursing facilities and case managers.
1. Identifies and targets top referral prospects within an identified region. Develops new account prospects through networking, referrals and cold calling.
2. Tracks referral source activity through information technology as well as produces reports as needed.
3. Provides education to referral sources regarding agency services, policies, programs and clinical pathways.
4. Works closely with the Director of Patient Services to ensure business objectives are met.
5. Provides branch offices and field staff with timely information from the community regarding services.
6. Maintains a positive agency relationship with current referral sources through various activities.
7. Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage time.
8. Communicates effectively and tactfully with clients, recognizing their age, cultural diversity, needs, abilities and physical condition.
9. Can be depended upon to report to work on-time, use time off appropriately, and complete annual education & medical requirements.
10. Performs other duties as deemed necessary by the Director of Business and Community Development.
-RN in the state of CT
-LPN in the state of CT
-Home Health Care experience preferred with a strong knowledge of local markets. Clinical experience a plus
PART TIME - 20HRS - DAY SHIFT
Samantha Buonanno, Recruitment Manager
Masonicare - 10 months ago