Will oversee the Product Delivery Teams for the SelectSite Application. Will be responsible for the daily management and operations of the teams and our products.
- Will evaluate, prioritize, manage and lead the activities of the Product Delivery Teams for our SelectSite Application. Recruit, motivate, retain and develop product delivery team members.
- Setting operational goals and key performance indicators to measure, track and continuously improve team performance and results.
- Work with team to motivate and inspire employees & associates to accomplish individual and company goals.
- Lead the Product Delivery Team to document the project scope, objectives, and added value or benefit expectations.
- Create and review customer documentation and presentations (webinars, release notes, release communications, etc.)
- Work with product marketing to define product direction and roadmap.
- Maintain strong working relationships inside and outside of SciQuest to facilitate alignment with strategic direction.
- Learn and investigate new technologies, and determine how these technologies can best be leveraged to build state of the art software that will meet our client’s needs.
- Participate in customer focus groups.
- Provide support and coverage for production stability.
- At least 10+ years in the commercial software industry required
- At least 2 years in a leadership and/or management position preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software development life cycle and agile methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with past successes in working across organizations to implement large-scale projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent
- Travel 10-20%
SciQuest - 2 years ago