A leading global Clinical Research Organization ( CRO), PRA is transforming clinical trials through our people, innovation and transparency. We serve clients across all phases of pharmaceutical and biotech drug development by combining therapeutic and operational expertise with local knowledge. Offering services in 80+ countries and serving sponsors for 30+ years, we have amassed a level of expertise that has enabled us to work on a variety of compounds, ranging from niche treatments and therapies to blockbuster drugs. Our forward-thinking approach to transforming the clinical trial landscape will continue to make a difference to healthcare patients around the world.
The best way for PRA to continue to make a difference in this industry is to expand on our already amazing talent pool – our people. PRA is currently looking for college graduates who are interested in gaining valuable clinical research experience through our career development program. Participants will be assigned specific tasks under the direction of the program advisors and exposed to industry experts who will provide excellent mentorship. If you are eager to learn and want to work at a place that values innovative ideas, please apply for this exciting opportunity at PRA.
· Attends on-the-job and online training sessions that will enrich your industry knowledge and provide you with documentable skills
· Works actively in project team environment by participating in internal and external client meetings, as required
· Assists team members with the completion of clinical research project-specific tasks
· Assesses individual career-path interests while being exposed to various business units
· Prepares and maintains documentation, plans, reports, schedules, databases, spreadsheets, and logs, as needed
· Performs other tasks under the direction of PRA mentors and advisors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Good written, oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
· Familiarity with software products such as MS Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and technically savvy
· Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language
· Must be eligible to work in the United State without sponsorship
Timeline of Events:
· · Interviews: March 12 ,2013 – MArch 14, 2013
· Offer Decisions: March 15, 2013
· Offers Extended: March 18, 2013
· Accept/Decline: March 20, 2013
· Start date: April 15, 2013 – New Hires must be at PRA’s facility in Lenexa, KS
PRA is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Education and Experience:
Must be a graduate of an accredited institution with a Bachelors, Masters or international equivalent degree in clinical research, life science, biology, microbiology, or similar scientific studies to qualify for the RSC program. Life Science graduates with additional education in business/finance are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA to qualify.
The story of PRA Health Sciences would naturally talk about how we’ve become one of the world’s largest CROs. It would talk...