Are you an experienced Human Resources Generalist? Do you enjoying working in the HR department in a leading national company? If so, than Riverstone Residential Group may be the next step for you!
Currently RRG is hiring for an experienced Human Resource Generalist to join our team in Dallas. In this role, you will be responsible for providing human resources support. The position provides critical guidance to managers and associates related to associate relations, benefits, compensation, and payroll.
Essential job duties and responsibilities for this position include:
Successful candidates will have, at a minimum, the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Completing analysis of HR related data to resolve missing or incomplete information and inconsistencies
- Preparing human resources related reports utilizing HRMS and MS Excel
- Assisting with annual regulatory filings including EEO-1 filing
- Producing periodic ad-hoc reports that summarize human resource related activities
- Assisting in the resolution of human resources issues related to all disciplines including associate relations, compensation, payroll, and benefits
All candidates that meet these requirements will be considered! Apply Now!
- Bachelor's degree is preferred especially Human Resource Management, Business, or related major.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in human resource management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with HRMS required, ExponentHR is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Monster - 20 months ago