Facility Operations Supervisor-ELL00183
Life Time is currently seeking a Facility Operations Supervisor to drive success in our Operations Department.
As a Facility Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring all common club areas are maintained and orderly. Act as a lead team member to assist in training, developing, and assessing staff to ensure continuous growth through orientations, direction, and feedback
- Monitor and work with team members by helping at towel desk, keeping locker rooms at "artistry" level, and assisting the Department Head with various indoor and outdoor tasks as needed.
- Build relationships with members by providing them with top-notch customer service
- Ensure operations projects and tasks do not interfere with member experience
Primary Location: : MO-Ellisville - WCY - West County
- College degree in Business, Hospitality or related field preferred
- One year customer service experience
- Building operations and health/fitness operations experience preferred
- Aquatic facilities operator certification (AFO),
- Certified Pool Operator License (CPO) within 6 months of hire date
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
Job Level: Team Leader
Life Time Fitness - 17 months ago