I. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
This Senior level multifaceted position is responsible for Software implementation, System Integration, Development, Configuration, Technical Support, and Performance Tuning. The primary purpose of the position is to install and configure third party Real Estate Investment Fund software and provide Level II Support for Citco Fund Services and Corporate & Trust Applications. Additional responsibilities include Development of new system functionality, Project Management and Testing.
Experience with Real Estate Investment systems is required.
The ideal candidate will have an Application Development background with the ability to quickly learn vendor applications from the inside out. This position will work with multiple Business units and the Technology Group. The Application Support Developer works closely with users and manager to gather system Requirements, document system specifications and communicate requirements to Third Party Vendors.
II. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONS:
This position is a key position within the Citco Group Application Team which is primarily responsible for the maintenance and Support of Client Servicing and Corporate Applications.
III. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Install and configure new releases into Test and Production environments
• Coordinate the Release process with Business Groups
• Communicate detailed descriptions of functionality changes and provide follow up support as required
Application Support / Development
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of business rules and documentation of business processes as they pertain to the business applications to ensure accuracy, consistency, legal compliance, and data integrity.
• Configure/Develop new system functionality
• Administer and resolve support requests coming from application users
• Maintain applications and install client components on user desktops
• Create and run ad-hoc database queries and Reports
• Design and develop reports based on Business Requirements
• Communicate Effectively with the user community
• Design and Develop application interfaces. Maintain existing interfaces
• Maintain working knowledge of technical enhancements and new functionality
• Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues at the OS, Database, and SQL code levels
Data Management & Configuration
• Develop and execute database queries to manage tables
• Create, Copy, Move, and Delete databases
• Maintain technical environments including databases, application servers, and web servers
• Organize, schedule, and manage projects
• Manager Risk, coordinate resources, and resolve project issues
• Perform QA and Stress Testing.
• Provide direction & support to the Business Divisions for User Acceptance Testing.
• Create Test Cases and coordinate execution of the Test Plans.
IV. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Well rounded individual capable of performing several roles
• Ability to work in a fast paced, complex IT environment
• Technical Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Mature, Proactive person willing to accept responsibility and provide leadership
• Possesses a high degree of initiative
• Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills including oral and written English
Previous Work Experience:
• 3+ years of experience with Yardi Voyager Real Estate Investment System is required
• Experience with Yardi System's 7.0 Commercial, Budgeting & Forecasting, and Investment Management modules.
• Strong experience with Microsoft SQL and a working knowledge of Yardi scripting and Yardi report types (scripted, YSL, Crystal, Analytic). Yardi report writing skills a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years technical experience as a Developer or other technical position.
• Experience supporting 3rd party vendor applications and interfaces
• Experience maintaining MSSQL 2005/2008 databases including creation, data management, backups, security and performance tuning is required
• Experience with Windows webservers (.Net. and IIS)
V. WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a challenging job in a growing international company, an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with internal users and Managers, and a friendly and fast-paced environment. Additionally, Citco is proud to offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package.
VI. INTEREST IN APPLYING?
Please click here to apply: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CITCO&cws=1...
Find out more about us! www.citco.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills.
Citco - 17 months ago