Sr Applic Sls Exec 3 - Adv Applic Sol
- Responsible for evangelizing company’s expertise in Enterprise Mobility with clients, partners, and prospects.
- Provide passionate thought leadership to the practice – both internally and with eco-system. Support sales teams during sales cycle.
- Be thorough with technologies and business applications involved.
- Engage in client discussions to understand their business needs; articulate how mobility solutions will meet their goals; and, help architect solutions for proposal as well as for development.
- Align with Mobile Applications delivery team, be willing to front-end communication with clients. Actively involve with delivery during scoping and architecture cycle.
- Populate company's blog with thought leadership material; assist marketing with demand generation activities like webinars
- Maintain deep knowledge of Mobility Architecture, Standards and Practices.
- Eloquent communication skills with the ability to present technical topics to both "C-Level" clients as well as non-technical audiences and build partnerships
- Supreme expertise in atleast one of the Mobility Middleware’s like Sybase Unwired Platform, Kony, Antenna, Syclo,Sencha, Worklight, PhoneGap
- Experience in mobile web technologies such as HTML5, jQuery, CSS
- Command in at least one of the Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions like Afaria, Good, MobileIron
- Has involved in architecting, analysis, design and development of mobile and mobile enablement applications and products.
- Has involved in integrating with back-end systems like SAP, Siebel etc and an excellent familiarity of the complexities involved in the mobile integration
- Have thorough knowledge on Mobile Web, Native apps, and Hybrid container apps and be able to identify right type of solution for a given use-case.
- Sound understanding of Application development processes on iPad, iPhone, Android tables and phones, Windows mobile, and Blackberry tablets and phones
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous personal improvement of business and technical skills, including the ability to learn and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Experience in building
Enterprise Mobility roadmap is a bonus
Business Sales Solutions
District of Columbia-Washington
Nov 9, 2012, 1:05:55 PM
Senior Associate/Second Level Manager
AT&T - 20 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...