We’re about more than meeting expectations...
Every day, more businesses are turning to conferencing to remain productive while saving time and money, and InterCall is there to help them by providing a full spectrum of communication tools. While claiming to be the best and proving to be the best are all too often vastly different, InterCall has what it takes. We are the largest conferencing services provider in the world and winner of numerous awards for our innovation and leadership in the marketplace. But, to continue this path, we need high-energy, customer-focused talent to join our award-winning team. You’ll learn and develop skills to help you build a career that will take you straight to the top.
Responsible for assisting with identifying requirements for proposed programs and program enhancements in order to create design specifications, accurately developing, testing, and implementing codes based on the requirements and specifications while adhering to established deadlines, policies, and procedures.
* Either an Associates degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field or a Programming Certificate from a recognized institution is required
* A Bachelors degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is preferred
* Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
* Minimum one year increasingly responsible programming experience using a standard coding language and/or platform required
* One year experience writing program designs for small projects preferred
* Advanced work in pursuit of a Bachelors degree (e.g., junior and senior year, etc.) in computer science, MIS, or a related field can be substituted for one year of programming experience
* Based on area of responsibility and departmental need, knowledge of Informix may be required
* Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel required
* Based on department or area of responsibility the following may be preferred:
* Speech Application Development
* PeopleSoft 8.3 administration or higher experience
InterCall offers a variety of benefits to our employees including competitive compensation, comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition assistance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Check out our opportunities and see the difference a career can make.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 04/10/2013.
Come help us lead the way!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 8 months ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...