Olympus America, Inc. with headquarters in Center Valley, PA is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care and life science products throughout North America. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include: gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; advanced clinical and research microscopes.
Maple Grove, MN - The Customer and Sales Support Level I will oversee the processing and fulfilment of customer orders and respond promptly to customer and Sales team requirements, inquiries, and requests pertaining to orders. The incumbent will provide an exceptional level of customer service by entering or processing orders/requests quickly, with accuracy, and efficiently to achieve the most optimal level of satisfaction to the customers. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
* Organize and manager record-keeping.
* Represent Olympus in a professional and helpful manner by supporting telephone conversations when applicable with effective communication skills.
* Communicate and establish working relationships with various departments including Financial Service, Health Care Services, International Business Group, Credit and Collections, as well as all Sales organizations.
* Maintain and expand personal understanding of order entry, inquiry, financial systems procedures, and application.
* Operate within the policy and procedure guidelines.
* Maintain and place priority on ongoing Continuous Improvement Plan.
* Enter information into ERP/CRM systems which may require verification of payment terms, pricing, address accuracy, item numbers, PO#, ship date requests, freight terms, contracts, and commission codes.
* Process Orders, RMAs, credits for customer accounts, obtain and retain all back up documentation and approvals.
* Manage the inflow of faxes, EDI, e-mail orders, credits, debits, and lease orders to maintain optimal service of customers (internal and external) needs and request.
* Respond and answer all inquiries and effectively assist customers and Sales force with their individual ordering or informational requirements.
* Offer continued support and timely follow up.
* Respond to email inquiries and issues in a timely manner.
* Review and distribute incoming request to the appropriate groups for action.
* Review open issues on a daily basis.
* Adhere to, and utilize, company and division policies and procedures to assist with problem resolution.
* Ensure customer account issues are dealt with efficiently, and issues requiring escalation are routed to the proper management channel.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
* A High School Diploma or equivalent is required; an Associates Degree is preferred.
* A minimum of one year of data entry experience is preferred.
* Must demonstrate strong organizational skills.
* A strong propensity to multi-task is vital.
* Must be extremely detail oriented.
* The ability to be motivated, results oriented and persistent is essential.
* Must be proactive and take initiative.
* A positive attitude and working well within a team environment is vital.
* Must be able to handle stressful situations in a fast paced environment.
* The ability to effectively prioritize workload and time management is necessary.
* The ability to problem-solve and make decisions is essential.
* Must be able to interact with internal and external customers of all levels.
* The ability to perform data entry with speed and accuracy is vital.
* Must be able to work flexible hours.
* The following physical demand is required:
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hours a day