Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Serves as Business Analyst responsible for analyzing and documenting user business requirements within the scope of a project to automate or improve existing computer systems.
- Translates the user needs into detailed specification documents of a system solutions (Internal/External Design).
- Ensures that the chosen business system solution requirements are met and are properly integrated into the business environment.
- Develops overall functional requirements, test plans and assigns rework requirements to the development team.
- Manages and supports project tasks to ensure corporate objectives are met.
- Supports the integration of all system components such as procedures, databases, policies, software, and hardware.
- Actively participants in planning system implementation.
- Creates process flow diagrams to specify current and future business processes for review by business areas and development teams.
- Maintains and supports changes to the functional specifications document throughout the project.
- Serves as liaison to internal or external development team(s) in resolution of functional specification issues, business process flow, testing, and implementation requirements.
- Develops and documents a test plan, test cases, and expected results based on the functional specifications document.
- Compiles test data that will execute each test case.
- Coordinates with the development team to execute system test in accordance with the test plan.
- Evaluates the testing output against the expected results documented in the test plan.
- Documents system flaws.
- Communicates necessary fixes to development team.
- Re-execute test scenarios to ensure desired results are met.
- Supports Quality Assurance team in final testing phase prior to implementation.
- Collaborates system testing with the user community for their evaluation and acceptance.
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...