The J. M. Smucker Company , ranked 13 times by Fortune magazine as one of "The 100 Best Companies to Work for in America," has an August opening for an Accounting Intern in their Lexington accounting team. This is a paid internship and will provide opportunities ranging from business unit support to traditional accounting functions. This individual may be responsible for:
Plant Finance Manager
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Perform account reconciliations
- Inventory variance analysis and tracking
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports
- Capital project management
- Accounting majors entering their senior or junior year
- Overall GPA of 3.0/3.0 in major
- Flexible schedule during the week to work a minimum of 20 hours. Up to 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Interested in pursuing a long-term career at Smuckers including willingness to relocate
The J. M. Smucker Company
- 2 years ago - save job
The J. M. Smucker Company was founded in 1897 when the Company's namesake and founder sold his first product -- apple butter -- from the...