Industrial Engineering Intern
Job Description: This is an industrial engineering internship at the Intel Manufacturing Facility in Hudson, MA . This is a 6 month internship July-December 2013
You must currently be a college student in pursuit of a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering field.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong engineering troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good team participation skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting issues and solutions to multiple layers of management
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must have at least one semester following internship prior to graduation.
Candidate needs to have a permanent unrestricted right to work on the first day of employment
Mar 22, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 13 months ago