The Executive Director will lead Baptist Health Physician Partners, the Clinical Integration network of physicians affiliated with Baptist Health in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Executive Director manages all operational aspects of BHPP and is responsible for its successful growth and development as a market leading clinical quality organization. The Executive Director serves as the public face of BHPP in the community, with physicians and their office staff throughout the BHPP service area and with Baptist Health management and employees. This position reports to the Board of Managers of Baptist Health Physician Partners, LLC, with additional responsibilities to the parent company, Baptist Health, and its subsidiaries.
* Master’s degree in health administration or related field is preferred.
* Demonstrated experience in physician and health system executive team relations.
*Significant management experience within a medical group, health care system or payer organization.
* Strong experience developing and managing operating plans and budgets.
*Familiarity with inpatient and ambulatory quality and financial analytics.
*Payer contract analysis and negotiation skills.
* Knowledgeable of various physician compensation plans, incentives, and risk-based contracting arrangements.
* Experience with health care information technology utilization and vendor management; EMR and/or HIE experience is beneficial.
* Continuous learner who can demonstrate professional competency through the attainment of Certification/Fellowship in the American College of Medical Practice Executives, the Medical Group Management Association, the American College of Healthcare Executives, the Healthcare Financial Management Association or other related organization.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Baptist Health - 20 months ago