He/She shall participate in activities that may include the following:
- Participate in design peer reviews to help System Engineers design and describe efficient, high-quality, executable workflows;
- Design efficient, extensible, modular code in Java, Perl or Python that implements automated workflow prototypes from written requirements and specifications;
- Design and execute test procedures based on functional specifications to minimize errors;
- Identify Java, Perl or Python coding errors in automated workflow prototypes;
- Maintain configuration control throughout the design/implementation process;
- Build automated monitoring and alerting functionality that will notify Innovation Cell personnel of workflow failure;
- Work with NTOC Analytic Portal (NAP) developers to transfer solutions into the NAP/Polymorph plug-in framework;
- Be conversant in UNIX/Linux environments and proficient in either Emacs or vi, and proficient in HTML. Preferably, be familiar with web services, relational databases and SQL, AJX user interfaces, communication protocols and technologies, Bugzilla, and, the mechanics of Apache and mod-perl.
- 6 years experience as a technical team lead or senior member of a software development team.
- 4 years experience programming in an object-oriented programming language (JAVA, C++).
RTGX, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard