Owner Operator Opportunities with Con-way: $132,000 avg. annual 1099 income
Con-way Truckload is looking for experienced solo and team owner operators. Average annual solo driver 1099 income is $132,000 and average team driver income is $245,000 (per team)*.
Owner operators benefit from being part of our family. Dedicated lanes keep you close to home and provide great pay and miles. When you drive for Con-way Truckload you can also count on:
• Regional, Team and OTR available
• Three-day orientation
• Medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, individual 401k and more
• Practical mile pay
• No charge for labor on oil change and brake service
• Fuel discounts at designated truck stops
• Fuel reimbursement program
• Out of Pocket cost for fuel capped
• Terminal fuel at company prices
• Free DOT inspections at Laredo, TX and Joplin, MO
• Discounted shop rate on maintenance work
• National account prices on tires
• Free wash bays at Laredo, TX and Joplin, MO
• Base plates and permits, no charge
• Qualcomm system, no charge
• IFTA sticker, no charge
• Weekly settlement
• No forced dispatch for owner operators
• Free rider program
• Cargo liability insurance
• Interest bearing maintenance account available
• Driver referral bonus program
• Full fleet using electronic logs (e-logs)
Con-way Truckload is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Con-way Truckload — working with our drivers to build the best truckload company on the road.
Apply now by calling 866-587-9021.
*based on average 2010 income per 1099
Con-way - 19 months ago
Con-way Inc. is a freight transportation and logistics services company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Mich. Con-way delivers industry-leading...