Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Piping Assistant General Superintendent
Type of Position:
• Education: High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
• Experience: 8+ years experience as piping superintendent.
• 10 years of Supervisor experience in piping and mechanical.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
• Per Diem benefits are available for this position.
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
Industrial/Process—We provide single-source, life-cycle solutions for Fortune 500 clients in industrial markets—oil and gas, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, manufacturing, food, beverages, and life sciences. We’re a market leader in facility management and hold world-class expertise in numerous process engineering areas for oil/gas processing and refining.
URS Corporation is seeking a Piping Assistant General Superintendent to be based in our Moundsville, WV location.
Level Specific Responsibilities:
• Under general direction, is fully or partially responsible for a geographic area or a functional area of construction such as carpentry, mechanical, electrical, etc.
• Develops, supervises and coordinates the activities of subordinate superintendents.
• Functions as assistant to a general superintendent.
• Assists in the coordination, direction and control of personnel and work activities.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation - 10 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...