Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Pricing Analyst - Infrastructure in our facility location in Greenville, NC. NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization. Strong database management skills are essential, along with keen problem solving, analytical attributes and an ability to manage multiple projects. In the role of a Pricing Analyst - Infrastructure, the individual will not only enhance and optimize the pricing infrastructure built to manage the pricing playbook but will also assist in several other key initiatives that the department has embarked upon.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage the pricing playbook infrastructure
- Lead the administrative support and development of tools for pricing strategies in Americas
- Analyze business conditions to achieve and maintain corporate target margin levels while improving and maintaining corporate market share targets and improving revenue
- Collaborate with the brands and other internal and external personnel to analyze market opportunities
- Provide support that will ensure that AOP margin goals are met or exceeded.
- Provide/maintain Access tools that will ensure the ability to meet all of the analysis goals required to manage pricing to ensure AOP margin and revenue goals are met
- Develop and manage scorecards to track and monitor performance of all initiatives
- Lead data mining efforts to develop/identify opportunities to further improve our competitiveness in the market
- Drive on-going activities that will maximize corporate efficiency goals related to system’s support of new and existing product designs. Coordinate efforts by various NMHG teams to meet these goals.
- BS Degree with IT emphasis.
- Strong practical background in database management.
- PC/System Skills. Advanced level in Access, Excel and PowerPoint required. Macro creation, database development/maintenance, and query creation.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, project and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.
NMHG - 17 months ago