Rehab Services Tech: Rehab Experience preferred.
Responsible for provision and administration of specific therapy treatments only under the direction / supervision of the staff therapists and licensed assistants. The technician, as directed and supervised by staff therapists and licensed assistants, assists with restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. The technician participates in operational aspects of the department, maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI/Business Planning activities. Performs clerical duties as appropriate, equipment maintenance, inventory and ordering of supplies. Participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety and fire safety programs.
1. High School graduate or GED degree.
2. Satisfactory completion of new employee competency skill check off’s following department policy.
3. Current CPR certification, TB skin test, hepatitis vaccination following SMH requirements.
4. Previous experience working in a health care setting or serving people with physical disabilities is desirable.
5. Ability to learn - evidenced by competently and consistently demonstrating and performing skills effectively, efficiently and safely.
6. Must possess the ability to act according to knowledge and training, perform as a team member, and conduct one’s self in a professional manner at all times.
Saline Memorial Hospital - 16 months ago
Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a not-for-profit medical facility serving the western region of Arkansas. The full-service hospital has...