As our Industrial Engineer, you'll utilize your expertise to support the maximum utilization of U.S. Distribution Centers, develop logistics strategies, and implement short- and long-range capital projects. You'll improve productivity by providing workplace design and manual procedure development; and use human factors to design a safer and more efficient work place to reduce fatigue and employee delay. You'll also be responsible for the achievement of some capital projects and related U.S. business goals; the ongoing assessment of the Distribution Center's capital needs; assist in developing annual capital budgets; and build and maintain an interdependent relationship with all functional areas within the facility management team. The position will ensure development, implementation, and support of engineered labor standards including time study. This opportunity also involves assisting with analyzing annual throughput requirements for the Distribution Center to ensure targeted sales goals are achieved while aggressively pursuing the high standards of Customer Service for each individual business unit. In addition, you'll train and develop key personnel on changes introduced through engineering initiatives. 370663
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 year of experience in performance measurement analysis, distribution systems and material handling equipment.
- Ability to execute against multiple priorities simultaneously successfully
- Knowledge of all applicable OSHA and state regulations related to equipment installation.
- Thorough and complete knowledge of time and motion techniques.
- Ability to review analytical data and determine best course of action for all areas within current scope.
- Statistical processes experience.
- Ability to facilitate meetings of all levels in a professional manner.
- Effective communication & influence skills, Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to use technology for presentations and training purposes.
- Experience with WMS, Labor Management (Manhattan), PowerPoint, Access, AutoCAD or simulation software and development with engineering labor standards experience is preferred.
- People development, management, development of VBA code experience is a plus.
Nike - 13 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....