Essential Functions of Job:|
- Efficiently monitor and enter eligibility updates and changes.
- Provide support to clients for Healthaxis Self Service product.
- Effectively analyze, research and resolve eligibility errors.
- Accurately and promptly complete inquiries from admin telephone system (open calls).
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Effectively retain a thorough working knowledge of eligibility processes and procedures.
- Maintain accurate documentation in Healthaxis regarding eligibility changes and updates.
- Process and maintain eligibility information for COBRA participants.
- Successfully meet deadlines assigned to special projects and maintain currently responsibilities.
- Possess a working knowledge of COB guidelines.
- Ability to report to the office.
The Company considers applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, mental or physical disability, marital status, age 40 years and over, sexual preference, veteran's status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience with Healthaxis system preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented while working in a multi-task environment.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a positive team member.
- Efficient in Word and Excel with good keyboard skills.
Applications for this vacancy will be received for 3 working days after the Posted date from Employees of HealthSCOPE Benefits with more than one year of service.
Applications for this vacancy will be received for 10 working days after the Posted date from External Applicants.
HealthSCOPE Benefits, Inc. - 17 months ago