Liaison Officer IV
LMI is a not-for-profit government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. As a not-for-profit company, we deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our not-for-profit status and specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
This work is contingent upon award of contract. Position will be located in Fort Detrick, MD .
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Background Desired
- Serve as liaison between JPEO-CBD and its external agencies (e.g., ASA(ALT), HQDA G8, Joint Requirements Oversight, etc.) in order to monitor and communicate strategic objectives, and provide consultation and insight on areas of interest that are considered beneficial to the success of programs within the JPEO-CBD portfolio.
SECURITY CLEARANCE STATEMENT:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Systems Management, Business Management, or similar discipline is required. (A combination of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Systems Management, Business Management, or a related discipline, DAU Level III certification in PM, and ten (10) years of experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.)
- At least ten (10) years of general experience, five (5) years of experience in a program office or similar organization, and three (3) year experience in a program management position with cost, schedule, and performance responsibilities is required.
- Defense Acquisition University (Level III) certification in Program Management, or civilian equivalent, is desired.
- Experience in the DoD and/or U.S. Army is desired.
- Must be able to lead and collaborate with others in project team-oriented environment, communicate complex analyses verbally and in writing, and develop innovative approaches to solving technical challenges.
- Must be available for occasional travel.
- Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. Please note that only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with a current secret security clearance or applicants who are eligible for a secret security clearance. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Logistics Management Institute - 2 years ago
Logistics Management Institute (LMI) helps find simple solutions out of complex problems. The company is a not-for-profit organization that...