Panorama Consulting Solutions is a growing niche-consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-size to large organizations across the world. Panorama has a long history of developing and implementing technology solutions, which have led to extensive experience with ERP solutions integration and experience with most leading technology vendors.
As an ERP Consultant, BPM you will be responsible for supporting software selection, business analysis, and implementation of various software solutions through successful business process management. This includes leading the business analysis process and providing product and implementation expertise to clients by gathering requirements, defining business processes, and identifying process improvement opportunities. Previous BPM consulting experience ideally within a consulting firm is a required .
You must have the ability to multi task and enhance a team environment being a team player is equally important. This position is a 50-70% client-facing role that requires global and national travel.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Abilities
- Participating in Panorama’s business process mapping and in the day-to-day activities of ERP advisory engagements for various clients including process analysis and design, requirements gathering, gap analysis, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation.
- Leading software selection requirements gathering, blueprinting, analysis, and process improvements.
- Analyzing business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
- Documenting all client engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publishing reports as necessary.
- Providing key decision support, monitoring issues and risks, and creating mitigation plans for clients.
- Supporting Panorama’s business process management and improvement method with clients through efficient process mapping.
- Managing individual utilization to optimize revenue to the company.
- Collaborating with business owners to capture business requirements (remote and in person).
- Driving quality, testing, and delivery methodology processes to ensure successful transition and client satisfaction.
- Identifying and minimizing project risk.
- Communicating effectively with team members and clients.
- Leading junior level Panorama team members.
- Experience with organization change management is preferable.
- 2+ years of experience with business process management and improvement is REQUIRED
- 2+ years of experience with ERP or software applications PREFERRED – (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Infor, Epicor, etc.)
- 2+ years in organizational change management is PREFERRED
- Ability to communicate and work as a team player
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be able to adapt to changing priorities
Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Educational Experience: B.A./B.S. in related field is REQUIRED
- Lean Six Sigma certification is PREFERRED
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Salary is commensurate with experience, based on a performance-based, variable compensation model. Panorama Consulting Solutions provides health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a company match 401(K), generous paid time off and paid company holidays. All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
Employee must perform all of the essential functions/responsibilities for classification in this position.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence or relief, or to equalize peak workload periods.
Panorama Consulting Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable laws. Panorama Consulting Solutions provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.