As a direct report to the Director, Bone Marrow Transplantation, the Clinical Research Coordinator I/Data Manager works closely with the BMT CRC II to assist in maintaining the BMT outcomes database. Other job responsibilities include logging all treatment plans, protocols and NMDP donors, completing various insurance company RFIs, and fulfilling general data spreadsheet, chart and Powerpoint requests. CRC positions entail a high volume of data abstraction and related tasks; patient contact is required.
Data management responsibilities will consist of the following:
Other duties will be assigned by supervisor as need.
- (Assist with) BMT patient outcomes database maintenance, including data quality
- CIBMTR TEDs (Pre-teds, 100days, 6months, and annuals)
- Research reports and Continuing Process of Improvement (CPI)
- Patient treatment/donor plan registrations for QACT and Pharmacy
- Completing insurance company RFIs (Requests for Information)
- Log all treatment plans, protocols, NMDP donors
- Verify patient eligibility via chart abstraction and analysis of case data
- Collect and interpret data necessary for enrollment; register patients appropriately
- Manage data collection via chart abstraction and submit data in timely fashion
- Resolve data discrepancies
The successful candidate will have a BA/BS (required).
Massachusetts General Hospital - 3 years ago
Massachusetts General Hospital (Mass General) is hardly general. The 200-year-old acute care hospital is Harvard Medical School's...