Responsible for processing bi-weekly, multi-state payroll using Kronos automated timekeeping systems and ADP /EV4. This position requires strong analytical abilities and an understanding of payroll compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process payroll for all Cost Plus employees – Manual input for all Corporate and Exempt Distribution Center (DC) employees and automated from Kronos to ADP /EV4 for Stores and Non-Exempt DC employees.
• Input employee personal and pay data into ADP /EV4 and Kronos databases
• Respond to payroll inquires from employees in a timely manner
• Interface with the Corporate Office, DC’s and Stores handling manual checks, direct deposit, garnishments, payroll discrepancies and payroll distribution
• Research and follow-up on all terminations as well as misc. pay adjustments due to employees
• Process manual checks for all immediate pay terminations as well as misc. pay adjustments due to employees
• Back-up for garnishments and employment verifications
• Work closely with HR Managers, District Managers, Store Managers, Corporate employees and DC employees
• Assist Payroll Manager with special projects, system updates, report writing, and year-end W-2 audit and processing
• 3 – 5 years experience in a multi-state environment with 5000+ employees
• Experience with ADP /EV4, ReportSmith, Kronos Workforce and ISeries, Excel and Word preferred
• Ability to multi-task and consistently meet critical deadlines
• Proven customer service skills a must
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written & listening)
• Strong math aptitude and problem solving skills
• Associates degree or equivalent experience
• Occasional lifting and packing of boxes for record retention
Cost Plus World Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Cost Plus adorns dining rooms and picnics with wicker, wine, and cheese. The retailer's nearly 260 Cost Plus World Market, Cost Plus...