Responsible for processing bi-weekly, multi-state payroll using Kronos automated timekeeping systems and ADP /EV4. This position requires strong analytical abilities and an understanding of payroll compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process payroll for all Cost Plus employees – Manual input for all Corporate and Exempt Distribution Center (DC) employees and automated from Kronos to ADP /EV4 for Stores and Non-Exempt DC employees.
• Input employee personal and pay data into ADP /EV4 and Kronos databases
• Respond to payroll inquires from employees in a timely manner
• Interface with the Corporate Office, DC’s and Stores handling manual checks, direct deposit, garnishments, payroll discrepancies and payroll distribution
• Research and follow-up on all terminations as well as misc. pay adjustments due to employees
• Process manual checks for all immediate pay terminations as well as misc. pay adjustments due to employees
• Back-up for garnishments and employment verifications
• Work closely with HR Managers, District Managers, Store Managers, Corporate employees and DC employees
• Assist Payroll Manager with special projects, system updates, report writing, and year-end W-2 audit and processing
• 3 – 5 years experience in a multi-state environment with 5000+ employees
• Experience with ADP /EV4, ReportSmith, Kronos Workforce and ISeries, Excel and Word preferred
• Ability to multi-task and consistently meet critical deadlines
• Proven customer service skills a must
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written & listening)
• Strong math aptitude and problem solving skills
• Associates degree or equivalent experience
• Occasional lifting and packing of boxes for record retention
Cost Plus World Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Cost Plus World Market - 13 months ago