TEAM Integrated Engineering (TEAM IE) has a current need for two on-site Business Systems Analysts to work on a US Army installation doing Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) work associated with achieving best practices and strategic optimization in support of various C4ISR systems, subsystems, and components. The successful candidate will have experience in environmental sciences to include corrosion and other environmental considerations that influence performance of equipment. Job tasks include analyzing components of individual mechanical/electrical systems to predict component failure, analyzing failure costs and identifying predictive cost effective maintenance and replacement practices. Additional support includes but is not limited to: preparation of presentation and coordination materials (e.g., briefings, fact sheets, whitepapers) as necessary, and attendance at meetings as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering. A degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other appropriate degree with appropriate additional experience may also qualify.
- Strong understanding of probability and statistics
- Strong understanding of life cycle cost based maintenance operations
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- 2+ years of experience related to the particular position. The most valuable experience will include on-site support to the U.S. Military and/or active duty experience.
Personal Profile of a Successful Candidate:
- Ability to work in a mixed government/contractor team.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent tasks, and meets deadlines.
- Effective working knowledge of MS office and E-mail systems.
- US Citizen with current Secret Security Clearance
Position Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland
- A self-starting highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Very organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Quick, sharp, confident, assertive, ethical and ambitious.
- Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
- Friendly and out-going in social contacts.
- Easy to work with others.
TEAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. Veterans, minority and female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Team Integrated Engineering, Inc. - 2 years ago
TEAM Integrated Engineering, Inc. (TEAM) is a small business and licensed engineering firm. It began in 1997 with two full-time employees in...