Our Bowie, MD site provides engineering support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), the Defense Spectrum Organization (DSO), and other federal agencies such as the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA).
We are actively recruiting for a Jr. Software Engineer to join our team. Candidates will be responsible for the design and development of Enterprise Web Services and applications in JAVA, C#, .NET or equivalent programming languages. Required Experience: Bachelors Degree in Science, Math, Engineering and 2-5 years
Hands-on technical experience with at least one of the following is a plus:
- C#, .NET, and/or Java experience is required
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and related concepts such as WSDL-first design
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- BEA/Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, GlassFish
- Agile, XP or similar development processes
- Scientific development experience preferred
- Background in RF communications or spectrum management
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
US Citizenship is required.
Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance is required, but active Secret Clearance is preferred. Clearance Level Required at Start Date Clearable Minimum Education Requirements BS/BA Degree or Equivalent Percent of Travel Required N/A Work Status Full-Time
ITT Exelis - 18 months ago