Ensures customer requirements are documented in the SOW, proposal and/or supporting solution design documents.
• Applies knowledge of an instructional systems design (ISD) methodology to create training outputs.
• Interprets solution design guidelines. Responsible for designing discreet training assets. Analyzes Level 1 evaluation data and makes revision recommendations.
• Assists in the development of basic level interactive courseware and end user enablement.
• Interacts with other instructional developers to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
• Able to effectively deliver basic training programs and presentations to groups.
• Supports all aspects of the training delivery project to include: LMS, fulfillment, logistics and vendor management according to schedule and budget.
• Knowledgeable of industry-standard development tools and delivery methods used to effectively develop and deliver learning programs (i.e., Breeze, Flash, PowerPoint, Information Mapping, etc.)
• Displays professional image. Work closely with others to accomplish objectives.
US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) is required
Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline, or in the absence of an bachelor's degree, six years of related experience.
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse global culture that values teamwork, integrity,
innovation, leadership, and an unwavering commitment to our customers.
Learning & Development
United States-Iowa-Cedar Rapids, IA
Change Management Office
Forbes recently named Rockwell Collins to its 2015 America’s Best Employers list!
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the design,...