The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers professional services in the areas of Architectural, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and environmental engineering; program management; planning; environmental sciences; cultural resources; information services; economics; policy and management analysis; and construction management and support.
1) Lead Design Teams, Manage multi-discipline projects and clients.
2) Direct and prepare design documents (drawings, specifications, and cost estimates) for construction of new facilities and renovations for project in US and overseas. Projects include government and military facilities such as administrative, housing, medical, storage, maintenance, fuel systems, hangars, laboratories, ranges, and academic facilities.
3) Direct/conduct architectural field surveys and write condition assessment reports.
4) Perform planning studies, lead Charrettes, and site selection.
5) Prepare technical and fee proposals, project schedules, construction cost estimates, progress reports and construction phase services.
6) Review construction installations to insure compliance.
Basic Requirements :
Minimum B.A. Architecture
10-15 years experience with facility design and planning experience. Federal facilities planning and design experience is plus.
Prior project experience with Federal agencies such as Corps of Engineers, Dept of State, National Parks Service, GSA, US Navy, US Air Force, DHS, etc. is plus.
US citizenship required and ability to acquire a security clearance.
AutoCadd/REVIT or Microstation V8i /Bentley design experience.
This person will be expected to occasionally undertake travel to project locations overseas for a limited time. Locations could include Afghanistan, iraq, or sudan as well as other areas.
Please format your resume as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name.doc as the filename. Other formats will not upload to the candidate tracking system .
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...