1. Operate as an extension of the Executive Vice President, Wealth Management by demonstrating support of EVP’s priorities and initiatives.
2. Manage EVP’s Calendar – convey meeting purposes and details clearly and completely.
3. Manage recruiting pipeline and interviews (arrange travel, travel itineraries, interview agendas, etc.).
4. Develop presentations for Board meetings and internal and external marketing initiatives.
5. Answer EVP phone; take and communicate messages in an accurate and timely manner.
6. Order and maintain office supplies.
7. Manage expenses for EVP (pay all on-time, retain accurate and complete records).
8. Assist Business Services Manager (BSM) with compliance adherence requirements, as they relate to Wealth Management and ad-hoc projects and reporting.
9. Exercise good judgment as it relates to ad-hoc projects and daily tasks and inquiries from customers and/or associates.
10. Maintain filing system for EVP.
11. Provide coverage for Private Bank phones/front desk, as needed.
12. Perform other duties and ad-hoc projects, as assigned.
Requires at least 3 years experience operating in the capacity of an Executive Assistant with 1-2 years experience in the financial services industry, preferred.
Demonstrated ability to develop/foster relationships across lines of business/divisions and convey a sense of optimism and support of leadership/EVP throughout the enterprise.
Proven ability to exercise discretion and observe confidentiality requirements (personnel info, confidential business information (including mergers and acquisitions).
Previous experience effectively planning and implementing marketing-related events.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work effectively in a team environment.
Intermediate/Advanced skill with MS Power Point, Word and Excel (able to do pivot tables or ability to learn quickly)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities/projects, including tracking projects/deliverables for self and the EVP, communicating progress daily.
Track record of consistently meeting deadlines.
Must exhibit professional demeanor at all times.
Previous experience providing support in mergers and acquisitions, a plus.
Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate. Embraces our vision to become "The World's Greatest Bank."
No relocation offered.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Umpqua Bank - 3 years ago
Umpqua Holdings thinks of itself not so much as a bank but as a retailer that sells financial products. Consequently, many of the...