Children’s Activities Cast Members help bring the magic to life for children visiting our Resort Hotels. Children’s Activities Cast Members are responsible for facilitating a wide range of supervised activities, reading stories, and providing refreshments. Children’s Activities hosts and hostesses may also have the opportunity to work both indoors and outdoors. Prolonged standing and heavy lifting may be required. You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this position.
Children’s Activities Cast Members receive a starting rate of $8.15/hour.
Children's Activities Hosts and Hostesses will have the opportunity to work across a variety of resort locations, both indoors and outdoors, and interact with Guests daily hosting supervised activities, teach line-dancing, and other high energy programming. Prolonged standing and heavy lifting may be required.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Previous child care experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a daycare, classroom, or camp counselor setting preferred.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, wdwcasting
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts is the segment of The Walt Disney Company that conceives, builds, and manages the company's theme parks and...