Industrial Water Purification
As an Intel Chemical Engineer, Ultra Pure Water, you will play a significant role in helping to develop the world's most revolutionary processors. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech fabrication facilities worldwide, using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools. Our Chemical Engineer, Ultra Pure Water make a big impact, delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions; effective collaboration with construction and operations teams. Provide facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives with construction, maintenance of equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures. Whether it's building a factory or keeping Intel's manufacturing facilities operating to our high standards, we have the same goal of world class. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, a career as a Chemical Engineer, Ultra Pure Water at Intel may be a good fit for you.
Everywhere you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility for in creating a safe and productive environment.
* You must have a PhD degree in Chemical Engineering with a minimum 3.0 GPA
* Waste water/water treatment experience or equivalent
* Some travel may be required to support specific project assignments
* You must have a Permanent Right to Work without sponsorship
* Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control
* Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; engineering peers to operational technicians to management
* Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving
* Good troubleshooting, teamwork and collaboration skills; good oral and written communication skills to work with all levels of management and a diverse customer base, including technical and nontechnical partners
Facilities and Site Services
Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 2 years ago
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...