Do you enjoy working with customers and building professional relationships?
Do you thrive in a fast pace office environment?
If so, we would love to speak with you about joining our professional outsourcing team!
Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individuals to help provide entry-level office support services within our customer locations. The Senior On-Site Customer Service Specialist's primary focus is building relationships with customers while providing important office support. In this position you will be responsible for providing copy/print services, mail services, shipping and other office related tasks. To help you thrive, Ricoh provides an award-winning training program, an excellent support structure and a comprehensive benefits package.
* Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
* Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
* Coverage for the Receptionist in the morning and lunch break
* Perform daily mail runs four times a day
* Enter in receiving packages from UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS and deliver them in a timely manner
* Send emails to clients for personal packages
* Change toner and load paper in copiers
* Open up incoming pouch mail that says mailroom and distribute to the proper departments
* Setup conference rooms
* Run the mail on the mail machine
* Pre-sort on the mail machine
* Handling cash on a daily basis- Receiving money for personal packages and distributing change when needed
* Required to lift boxes (Incoming boxes from UPS, FedEX, DHL, USPS) and paper boxes. Also lifting and moving tables.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* The ideal candidate will have basic Microsoft Office skills, 1-2 years of related work experience, and a High School Diploma or GED.
* Exceptional customer service skills are a must!
* Related copy/mail/clerical experience is preferred.
If you want to demonstrate and develop your talents, Ricoh offers an excellent career path and the chance to work with a dynamic team and company! For immediate consideration, please apply online.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Ricoh - 14 months ago
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...