Are you looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, and fun place to work?
We are looking for dependable, hardworking people who enjoy staying busy, multitasking, and working in a team environment to accomplish common goals.
As a dispatch team member, you will support the Multiband's service division, as well as our clients, in several ways including: providing support to our internal and external customers, coordinating service and installation schedules, notating and closing work orders, and researching to find solutions to various issues. Previous call center experience preferred but not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Dependent coverage available
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company perks, including employee discounts and free DIRECTV!
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid comprehensive training
We value our team and are committed to helping associates advance within the company. Additionally, we promote a style of leadership that emphasizes coaching to help all of our associates perform to the best of their ability.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional and efficient customer service!
- Meet deadlines on all assigned tasks.
- Contribute to the call center’s goal of 85% of calls answered within 30 seconds.
- Schedule all calls in accordance with our benchmark standards.
- Communicate with customers to schedule install and service appointments.
- Understand and use all programs effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure technicians’ work orders are accurate and complete before being sent to the field.
- Assist our customer specialists in providing the best solution for each customer.
- Help resolve issues that technicians encounter in the field.
- Notate and close service tickets as they are completed.
- Work well as team to meet expectations.
- Other duties as determined by leadership.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask while also being detail-oriented
- Able to work in dynamic/team orientated atmosphere
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Have a positive attitude!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click the apply button and send us your information, a member of our staff will contact you shortly to get your new career started. If you would like to discuss the position, please give us a call toll-free at: 866-512-5220.
Multiband Corporation has a nearly singular purpose: providing installation services for satellite and cable service companies and system...