JOB SUMMARY: Responsible to ensure project financial activities occur timely and accurately.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: May include but not limited to the following:
· Interface regularly with project management and project teams
· Coordinate with Operations, BLFMs and RFDs on the assignment of staff, especially on complex projects, to optimize staff utilization
· Oversight responsibility for project performance and key indicators to identify risks and potential issues; Participate in project reviews and assist in the evaluation and preparation of project risk analysis
· Oversight responsibility to insure cost is processed timely and accurately reflected on projects
· Oversee Cash Flow Activities
· Participate in the development and implementation of processes and procedures to improve project tracking and reporting; expand standardization and increase efficiency
· Promote and monitor compliance with statutory & regulatory requirements and company policy
· Oversee the training and development of the project accounting staff
· Audit support, when required
· Special projects and other duties as assigned
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or related field, preferable in project accounting environment , and 8 years of experience
· Progression: a minimum of 2 years at this level is desired before progression to the next level
· Be an agent of change
· Strong analytical, written and verbal skills; Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Good knowledge of systems including Oracle, Excel
- Multi-task oriented with ability to prioritize tasks accordingly with an ability to see the "big picture": work independently as well as in a team environment
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...