Business Analyst Engagement
M Squared Consulting, a management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco has a need for 10 senior-level Business Analysts for a large financial services Institution focused on managing and delivering solutions in Online Banking and to the Mobile channel consumer and small business customers. This position will be part of an overall Business Analyst team effort working on areas as diverse as Sign-on, Authentication, Account Balances & transaction history, Alerts, eDocs, and Personal Financial Management. In this role, the consultant would need to be committed to being part of a team and working within a diverse environment to:
Be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, from Inception through post-Install Transition Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered the highest-level functioning expert Candidates should be self-starters, able to multi-task, work well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with technical and business teams Have expertise in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Visio and ideally prior experience with Enterprise Architect and Requisite Pro Excellent communication skills, including ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization Excellent inter-personal and partnering skills to facilitate effective working relationships Ability to be highly organized and effective within a fast-paced environment Industry Experience
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Be responsible for producing business requirement artifacts – including Use Cases, Business and Message Rules, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications, and User Interface Design Specifications – for large and complex projects.
- 10+ years relevant business analysis experience
- Solid knowledge of financial services and online/mobile environments
Online authentication, authorization, fraud or security Online money movement solutions, including Bill Pay Mobile Banking Online Banking, Secure Messaging/Alerts, e-document delivery, Personal Financial Management solutions and small business solutions Web channel management, including online sales and marketing, and application fulfillment · CBAP or CCBA® Certification
- Proven ability in providing analysis on high visibility projects that span one to two years in duration across multiple stakeholder communities within an organization
- Ability to develop detailed project plans, based on a work breakdown structure, that provides the ability to manage critical path
- Demonstrated subject-matter expertise or experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience with Planview and STAMP
March 4 through December 31, 2014.