Oversee the Assistant Front Desk Managers and their daily assignments.
Ensure that the daily operations of check in/out run efficiently.
Assist front line employees with questions or problems as they arise.
Ensure that he front line staff is providing AAA Five-Diamond service.
Assist in rectifying the guest complaints and issues as they arise.
Manage up to 15 front desk line-level employees in a given shift.
Mentor, coach, and guide employees on working successfully in a team atmosphere.
Control “day-of” room inventory and rates.
Respond to emergency situations as necessary by
following departmental procedures, staying calm, and assisting security as needed.
Other related duties as necessary.
- At least 1 year of guest service experience.
- At least 1 year of supervisory/managerial experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Strong working knowledge of the Opera PMS system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous Front Desk management experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 12 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...