Oversees the operations of one or more practices within Core.
Bachelors degree or Nursing degree
3 years of supervisory experience
1. Provides leadership in area of assigned responsibility. Builds relationships with physicians, providers, and all staff to insure employee satisfaction and alignment with the mission, vision, and values of Core. Fosters an environment of teamwork at all levels of the practice.Manages staff performance in a timely and effective manner.
2. Accountable for maintaining an access model that allows for daily practice access. Works with practice physicians to manage scheduling templates to maximize daily productivity.Responsible for working with physicians within their practices to assure effective, efficient patient flows to maximize throughput
3. Fosters a culture in which all employees understand the need to share accountability for practice outcomes. Holds staff accountable to take personal responsibility for decisions, behaviors, and results. Meets commitments despite obstacles, setbacks, and surprises on a regular basis.Responsible to hire for cultural fit.
4.. Responsible for implementation of practice based operational initiatives such as Lean, huddles, dashboards etc. Works with Practice Director to lead Core wide projects and initiatives across their areas of responsibility as well as across the organization.
5.Develops, fosters, and maintains a culture of continuous quality improvement within area of responsibility. Implements measurable improvement goals in operations and quality.Continuously seeks to streamline processes with goal of efficiency and patient focus. Trains in Lean and other CQI tools.
6. Understands practice profit/loss statements. Manages revenue and controllable expenses to budget. Assists finance department and Practice Director in development of annual budget.
7. Is responsible for all aspects of the patient care experience including NRC Picker scores, follow up on patient dissatisfaction and patient complaints. Accountable for resolution of issues and empowering staff to resolve patient concerns and issues.
8. Has strong interpersonal communication skills and models positive working relationships at all levels of the organization. Publicly supports leadership decisions regardless of personal perspective. Actively solicites input and feedback from others. Keeps practice leadership informed in timely manner and insures information is cascaded in timely and transparent manner.
9. Responsible for managing the revenue cycle within the office setting to include co-payment collection, debt collection, clean demographic information in order to reduce insurance denials.
Exeter Hospital - 2 years ago