News & Events
SERVICES & SPECIALIZED PRODUCTS
Current Job Openings
Career Fairs & Recruiting Events
Help Desk Technician - Printers and Copiers
Under general supervision, monitors, operates and maintains hardware, and/or peripheral equipment. Performs first line support to determine service interruptions for printer’s and FAX’s. Must have 2 - 5 years of Help Desk experience. Working with the government is highly desirable. A+ Certification preferred. Proven computer hardware and software troubleshooting ability. Ability to escalate more difficult technical issues to appropriate levels of support. Excellent communication (oral and written) skills, organizational skills and strong motivation skills required.
***Candidate must undergo through a government Public Trust clearance - 5C level***
- Provide toner removal and reinstallation of toner into copiers and printers
- Basic troubleshooting and remediation of printer and copier issues
- Respond to automated and manually created tickets for printer and copier tickets
- Manually validate that toner levels are within acceptable limits
- Analysis of reports to ensure that toner levels are within acceptable limits and if not remediation steps are taken to resolve the issue
- Reporting of remediation steps for all printer and copier issues
Washington, DC, US.
Submit/Create a new résumé/CV for this posting
Use an existing résumé/CV to submit for this posting
Email this posting to a friend
ATSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ATSC provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons. Recruitment, hiring, training and promotion of ATSC employees will be carried out regardless of any personal characteristics such as race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Services & Specialized Products
News & Events
© 2008 ATSC. All Rights Reserved.
ATSC - 3 years ago